Arca Swiss 4X5 Monorail Camera with Schneider 180mm F5.6 Lens + Holders
The Arca Swiss Oschwald camera is a highly modular and versatile camera system. It is considered one of the most precise and solid camera designs available. Most parts are interchangeable with other Arca cameras, from any other format/product line, including lens boards, standards, rails, bases, etc'.
Brand new bellows have been installed on this camera.
- Arca Swiss Oschwald 4X5 monorail camera
- Schneider Symmar 180mm F5.6 lens
- 2 4X5 film holders (used, modern, tested light-tight)
- Front movements include rise, swing, tilt and shift
- Rear movements include rise, swing, tilt and shift
- Geared fine focus, on both the front and rear
- Bail back lever, for easy loading/unloading of film holders
- Back can easily be mounted in vertical or horizontal position
Cosmetically, this camera is in used condition with normal signs of handling/use.
All knobs lock tightly as they should.
Spring lock back is tight and bail back lever works as it should.
Bellows is brand new.
Plain ground glass is clean and clear.
Schneider Symmar 180mm F5.6:
- "Do-it-all" lens
- 150mm is a slightly longer than normal-angle of view lens on 4X5 cameras (similar to a 65mm lens on 35mm format cameras)
- Clean, modern, coated glass
- Shutter fires nicely on all speeds
Ask us about combining this camera with any of our other large format lenses or holders.