Arkay RC-2100 darkroom Print Dryer
• Used, good cosmetic and working condition
• Includes under tray and rear print rack
• Free local pickup at our store in Jamaica Plain
The Arkay RC2100 Print Dryer is a variable speed Resin Coated (RC) print dryer that can dry up to six-hundred (600) 8x10 b&w prints per hour.
Arkay's High Speed RC Dyers are for resin coated papers - B&W, Colour, and diffusion transfer material. After the print passes through the squeegee rollers, nothing touches it but warm, dry air and soft bottom rotating foam discs that move the print to the rear of the dryer onto a wire-dried print receiving rack. This assures print surface perfection while maintaining high speed production.
• Stainless Steel construction
• Compact Design
• Quiet Operation
• Accept prints as small as 3 inches x 5 inches (7.6 x
• Can dry prints up to 20 inches wide!
• Dry up to 600 - 8 x 10 inch prints per hour
• User Adjustable Heat and Speed Controls
• Temperature Adjustable up to 190°F
• Detachable Print Receiving Rack
• Under Dryer Drip Tray Included
• Measures: approx. 26 x 17 x 13 inches
- (Add 25 inches to depth for rear print tray)
• 5700 BTU/hr. maximum
• 120 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 14.2 amps
• Shipping weight: approx. 78 lbs. (35.38 kg)