Army KE-12 Graflex Speed Graphic 4X5 camera with 135mm lens + holders + film #44
This Graflex camera is one of the lightest and most compact 4X5 cameras, but offers excellent stability, ease of use and reliability over time. The Speed Graphic can also carry most small/medium-size lenses inside the closed camera body, making this an ideal large format backpacking tool, and very fast/easy to set up.
The Speed graphic features a built in curtain shutter, for use with any "barrel" lenses or other shutterless lenses.
This camera is compatible with all conventional 4X5 film holders, all polaroid backs and roll film backs that slide under the glass.
This camera is a rare, olive drab green paint model made for the US army and marked KE-12.
This camera can take any other lens, mounted on a standard Graflex lensboard.
• Graflex Crown Graphic 4X5
• Wollensak Optar 135mm F4.7 lens
• Two 4X5 film holders (used, tested light-tight), not seen in photos
• Fresh, sealed 25 sheet box of CatLABS X FILM 80 II BW negative film
• Ultra light construction
• Built in folding viewing hood
• Built in rangefinder (patch is faint)
• Extremely rigid and stable
• Front movements include rise, shift, and tilt
• This camera is used, tested, and working as it should
• Cosmetically, this camera shows heavy signs of use
• Bellows are tested light-tight (patched, works as it should)
• Rangefinder patch is faint but still usable in bright light conditions
• All camera movements, knobs, gears, and latches are in good working condition
• Focal plane shutter is in good working condition and fires nicely on all speeds
• Back is tight and works as it should
• Ground glass is clean and bright
Wollensak Optar 135mm F4.7:
• 135mm is a slightly wider than normal-angle of view lens on 4X5 cameras (similar to a 40mm lens on 35mm cameras)
• Shutter works as it should, fires nicely on all speeds
• Lens glass is clean with some minor internal marks/debris
Ask us about combining this purchase with any of our other large format lenses or film holders.