Calumet C1 8X10 Field Camera with 305mm F6.3 Lens + Holder
The legendary Calumet C1 camera is a versatile and easy-to-use LF system. Excellent, original finish and Calumet's newer-style nylon bellows. Lots of movement, huge bellows draw, easy to fold and carry with everything you need (in the studio or in the field). All metal construction and nylon-fabric bellows make this camera very solid and rigid, but also extremely durable and reliable.
- Calumet C1 8X10 all metal field camera
- Ilex Paragon 305mm F6.3 lens
- 8X10 film holder (used, modern, tested light-tight)
- Front movements include rise/fall, swing, tilt and shift
- Rear movements include swing, tilt and shift
- Massive bellows draw (35"+), also capable of accommodating very short lenses
- Bail back lever, for easy loading/unloading of film holders
- Back can easily be mounted in vertical or horizontal position
Camera body shows normal signs of use, original factory paint is intact throughout.
Bellows are in good working condition and tested light-tight (have many years of service left).
Knobs and levers lock tightly and work as they should.
Brand new, plain ground glass is bright and clear.
Spring lock back is tight and bail back lever works perfectly.
Handle and both bubble levels are in good working condition.
Ilex Paragon 305mm F6.3:
- Same design as the Kodak Commercial Ektar 12", produced after Ilex bought out Kodak's lens making operation and patents
- Covers 8X10 with room for movements
- 305mm is a normal-angle of view lens for 8X10 cameras (similar to a 50mm lens on 35mm cameras)
- Clean, coated glass
- Shutter fires nicely on all speeds
Ask us about combining this purchase with any of our other large format lenses or film holders.