Calumet C1 8X10 Field Camera with Fuji W 180mm F5.6 Lens + Holder
The legendary Calumet C1 camera is a versatile and easy to use LF system. Excellent, original finish and Calumet's newer style nylon bellows. Lots of movement, huge bellows draw, easy to fold and carry with everything you need (in the studio or in the field). All metal construction and nylon fabric bellows make this camera very solid and rigid, but also extremely durable and reliable.
*250mm lens seen in some of the photos is not included.
- Calumet C1 8X10 all metal field camera
- Fuji W 180mm F5.6
- One used film holder
- Front/rear- swing, tilt, shift
- Front- rise/fall
- Back can easily be set up for vertical or horizontal position
- Spring back bail lever
- Massive bellows draw (35"+), also capable of accommodating very short lenses
Camera body shows normal signs of use, original factory paint is intact
Bellows is in good working condition and tested light-tight, has many years of service left in it.
Knobs and levers lock tightly and work as they should.
Original ground glass has a few marks on the matte side, does not affect use or functionality.
Spring lock back is tight and bail back lever works perfectly.
Handle and both bubble levels in good working condition.
Film holder is a USED, light-tight unit.
Fuji W 180mm F5.6:
- Wide angle lens for 8X10
- Clean, coated glass with minor "fuji-itis" (does not impact image quality)
- Shutter fires nicely on all speeds
Ask us about combining this purchase with any of our other large format lenses or film holders.