Chamonix 045N-2 4X5 Camera with 150mm + 90mm Lenses + Holders
The Chamonix is a modern camera made of a combination of traditional wood and carbon fiber. It is an extremely light, rigid, advanced and highly versatile camera.
- Chamonix 045N-2 4X5 camera (maple finish)
- Nikon Nikkor W 150mm F5.6
- Rodenstock Grandagon-N 90mm F6.8
- 3 modern, used film holders
- Front: swing, shift, rise/fall, tilt (limited by bellows only)
- Rear: tilt, swing
- Camera uses common and easy to find "Technika" style lens boards
- Universal bellows (no pleats at the front end allows for use of movements with shorter focal lengths, without the need to switch to a bag bellows)
- Interchangeable bellows
- Massive bellows draw
- Massive movements
- Fresnel + ground glass + glass protector
This is a very lightly used, good working condition Chamonix 4X5 camera.
Cosmetically, this camera is in good shape with minor sings of use, if any.
Bellows is in good shape and tested light-tight .
All camera movements, knobs, gears and latches are in good working condition.
Graflock equipped back.
The back can easily be set up for vertical or horizontal positions.
Holders are film tested and light-tight.
Nikon Nikkor W 150mm F5.6:
The 150mm is a "normal" angle lens on 4X5, (equivalent to a 50mm lens on 35mm format cameras). This modern, multi-coated lens offers all around excellent coverage and sharpness. Clean glass, shutter runs nicely on all speeds.
Rodenstock Grandagon N 90mm F6.8:
The 90mm is a wide-angle lens on 4X5, (equivalent to a 28mm lens on 35mm format cameras). Sharp, modern, multi-coated glass. An ideal wide-angle lens with massive coverage (covers 5X7 and more). Glass is clean, shutter fires nicely on all speeds.
Ask us about combining this purchase with any of our other large format lenses or film holders.