Graflex Speed Graphic 4X5 camera with Kodak Aero Ektar 178mm F2.5 lens + extras
This Graflex camera is one of the lightest and most compact 4X5 cameras, but offers excellent stability, ease of use and reliability over time. The Speed Graphic can also carry most small/medium-size lenses inside the closed camera body, making this an ideal large format backpacking tool, and very fast/easy to set up.
The Speed graphic features a built in curtain shutter, for use with any "barrel" lenses or other shutterless lenses.
This camera is compatible with all conventional 4X5 film holders, all polaroid backs and roll film backs that slide under the glass or use the universal graflock system.
It may also take any other lens mounted on a Graflex lensboard.
• Graflex Speed Graphic 4X5
• Kodak Aero Ektar 178mm F2.5 lens with original hood and yellow bayonet mount
• Two 4X5 film holders (used, tested light-tight)
• Fresh, sealed 25 sheet box of CatLABS X FILM 80 II BW negative film
• Built in folding viewing hood
• Built in focal plane shutter
• Extremely rigid and stable
• Front movements include rise, shift, and tilt
• Bright ground glass
• This camera is used, tested, and working as it should
• Cosmetically, this camera shows normal and light signs of use
• Bellows are tested light-tight
• Rangefinder patch is good
• All camera movements, knobs, gears, and latches are in good working condition
• Spring back is tight and works as it should
• Ground glass is clean and bright
• Focal plane shutter is in good working condition and fires nicely on all speeds
Kodak Aero Ektar 178mm F2.5:
• 178mm is a slightly longer than normal-angle of view lens on 4X5 cameras (similar
to a 65mm lens on 35mm cameras)
• Mounted in a custom machined Graflex lensboard
• Aperture moves smoothly
• Glass is generally clean with minimal internal dust, no major issues to report
Ask us about combining this purchase with any of our other large format lenses or film holders.