Graflex Speed Graphic 4X5 camera with Kodak Aero Ektar 178mm F2.5 lens + MORE #2
This Graflex camera is one of the lightest and most compact 4X5 cameras, but offers excellent stability, ease of use and reliability over time. The Speed Graphic can also carry most small/medium-size lenses inside the closed camera body, making this an ideal large format backpacking tool, and very fast/easy to set up.
The Speed graphic features a built in curtain shutter, for use with any "barrel" lenses or other shutterless lenses.
This camera is compatible with all conventional 4X5 film holders, all polaroid backs and roll film backs that slide under the glass or use the universal graflock system.
This kit is built around the venerable Kodak Aero Ektar lens with its amazing F2.5 maximum aperture.
This camera can take any other lens, mounted on a standard Graflex lensboard.
• Graflex Crown Graphic 4X5
• Kodak Aero Ektar 178mm F2.5
• Two 4X5 film holders (used, tested light-tight), not seen in photos
• Fresh, sealed 25 sheet box of CatLABS X FILM 80 II BW negative film
• Ultra light construction
• Built in folding viewing hood
• Built in rangefinder (easily calibrated to the 150mm lens)
• Extremely rigid and stable
• Front movements include rise, shift, and tilt
• Bright ground glass/fresnel combo
• This camera is used, tested, and working as it should
• Cosmetically, this camera shows heavy signs of use
• Bellows are tested light-tight
• Rangefinder patch is good (final calibration to the 150mm lens to be done by the
• All camera movements, knobs, gears, and latches are in good working condition
• Focal plane shutter is in good working condition and fires nicely on all speeds
• Graflock back is tight and works as it should
• Ground glass is clean and bright
Kodak Aero Ektar 178mm F2.5:
• 178mm is a slightly longer than normal-angle of view lens on 4X5 cameras
(similar to a 65mm lens on 35mm cameras)
• Aperture moves smoothly but it is a bit stiff
• Lens glass shows some internal dust/artifacts
• Front cell has some internal haze
Ask us about combining this purchase with any of our other large format lenses or film holders.