Graflex Speed Graphic 'Special' 4X5 camera with Kodak 127mm F4.7 lens #090
This Graflex Speed graphic Special camera is a later production model of one of the lightest and most compact 4X5 cameras, which offers excellent stability, ease of use and reliability over time. The Crown Graphic can also carry most small/medium-size lenses inside the closed camera body, making this an ideal large format backpacking tool, and very fast/easy to set up. Entire kit, with lens, weighs under 7LBS.
The speed graphic has a built in focal plane shutter, which will allow you to use any barrel mounted lens. Ideal for old timy brass lenses, wet plate work and other cool combo's such as using high speed projection lenses.
This camera is compatible with all conventional 4X5 film holders, all polaroid backs and roll film backs that slide under the glass or use the universal graflock system.
• Graflex Speed Graphic 4X5
• Kodak Ektar 127mm F4.7 lens
• Two 4X5 film holders (used, tested light-tight), not seen in photos
• Fresh, sealed, 25 sheet box of CatLABS X FILM 80 II BW negative 4X5 film
• Built in folding viewing hood
• Built in focal plane shutter
• Extremely rigid and stable
• Front movements include rise, shift, and tilt
• Lens can be left mounted inside when folded
• Bright ground glass/fresnel combo
• Graflock back
• This camera is used, tested, and working as it should
• Cosmetically, this camera shows heavy signs of use
• Bellows are tested light-tight
• Rangefinder patch is good
• All camera movements, knobs, gears, and latches are in good working condition
• Spring back is tight and works as it should
• Ground glass is clean and bright
• Rangefinder patch is a bit faint, but still working, calibrated and aligned
Kodak Ektar 127mm F4.7:
• 127mm is a moderate wide-angle of view lens on 4X5 cameras (similar to a 35mm lens on 35mm cameras)
• Lens glass is clean with no scratches, haze, or fungus, shutter fires nicely on all speeds
Ask us about combining this purchase with any of our other large format lenses or film holders.