Heiland Universal Manual Splitgrade Analyzer Computer SPL-M1
Special order: 2 week lead time.
For all enlargers with manual filter selection, this unique system facilitates and accelerates the making of high-quality black-and-white photographs on multigrade paper.
With this system, images are developed much faster.
Can be used with any and all enlarger systems. No modification to the enlarger is needed.
Can be used with insertion filters as well as multigrade and color heads.
Filter selection and exposure time must be handled manually on the enlarger (and timer if one is used).
The system is calibrated once with two test images.
By measuring the areas of light and shadow on the projected negative, the user determines contrast and brightness on the easel.
For over 30 default paper calibrations, a suggestion for the right exposure will immediately be calculated, with 1/10 f-stop / gradation level accuracy.
Furthermore, there is no limit to any possible manual corrections, post-exposure.
- Image is typically created in under 2 minutes
- Use the unit with any enlarger, no modification of enlarger is necessary
- Quick and easy determination of exposure time and gradation
- Promotes creative working
- Only two test prints are needed for system calibration
- Intuitive control, due to illuminated buttons and plain-text display
- Exposure in 2 phases with soft and hard light, allows dodging in either the hard or the soft gradation phase
- Free firmware updates for new paper programs and functions
Contact us with questions regarding this product and for more information on the different options available.