Horseman 4X5 Monorail Camera with Schneider 150mm F5.6 Lens + Holders
Nice 4X5 monorail kit.
- Horseman 45L camera
- Schneider Symmar 150mm F5.6 lens
- 2 4X5 film holders (used, modern, tested light-tight)
- Fully articulated camera design
- Front and rear movements include tilt, geared shift, geared rise/fall, geared fine focus and free moving rise
- Movements are only limited by the bellows
- Separate rise/tilt locks
- Back can easily be mounted in vertical or horizontal position
This is a used, good working 4X5 camera.
Cosmetically, this camera shows normal signs of use.
The front standard base tilt feature was damaged and disabled. However, the front still has the yaw free tilt at the center of the standard, which works just fine.
One of the knobs is slightly cracked, but still usable.
With the exception of the two issues stated above, all other functions are tested and work as they should.
Bellows is in good working condition and tested light-tight.
Fresnel lens is bright and clear.
Schneider Symmar 150mm F5.6:
This is an all around excellent, normal-angle of view lens for 4X5. Lens glass is clean, shutter fires nicely on all speeds.
Ask us about combining this purchase with any of our other large format lenses or film holders.