Kodak Master View 8X10 Camera with Nikon 300mm MC Lens
The ultimate all metal 8X10 field camera. One of the smallest folding 8X10 cameras ever made. Made of high-grade magnesium alloy, this all metal camera features amazing craftsmanship and an ever-lasting design. This camera has recently had a brand new bellows installed, is in good working condition and has almost limitless movements. It is one of most rigid camera designs ever made and one of the most usable/versatile 8X10 field cameras available.
CatLABS sells custom made Kodak Master View 8X10 lens boards. Let us know if you want more lens boards at checkout.
- Kodak Master View 8X10 camera
- Komura Komuranon 240mm F5.6 lens
- 1 8X10 film holder (used, wooden, tested light-tight)
- Front movements include swing, rise/fall, yaw free tilts and micro rise control
- Rear movements include swing, tilt and geared/free moving rear focus
- Back can easily be mounted in vertical or horizontal position
Camera has been fully gone through and all functions inspected.
Bellows is new and made of high-tech, cut/tear/water/dust resistant material.
All camera movements, knobs, gears and latches are in good working condition.
Spring lock back is tight and works as it should.
New, plain ground glass installed, upgrade to a KB Canham precision ground glass for an additional $125 (ask us before checkout).
Komura Komuranon 240mm F5.6:
This is an excellent, moderately wide-angle of view lens on 8X10. Modern Copal shutter is in good working condition, fires nicely on all speeds. Clean glass, no issues to report.
Ask us about combining this purchase with any of our other large format lenses or film holders.