Kodak Master View 4X5 Camera with Schneider 135mm Lens + Holders
The Kodak Master View 4X5 (later manufactured by Calumet as the CC400 camera system) is a timeless classic. It is an all metal monorail view camera design, which has lasted for decades as a solid, robust and reliable work horse. This fully featured camera is simple and easy to use. Plenty of movements and features (i.e. a rotating back, a bail back lever and self-locking front rise) make this camera a versatile tool and a breeze to set up. This camera is an excellent choice for the first steps into LF, but will serve the pro just as well.
- Kodak Master View 4X5 rail monorail camera (16" max bellows draw)
- Schneider Xenar 135mm F4.7 lens
- 3 4X5 film holders (used, modern, tested light-tight)
- Front movements include swing, shift, tilt and geared rise
- Rear movements include swing, shift and tilt
- Positive center detentes throughout
- Bail back lever
- Rotating back
Camera is in good condition, with very light signs of use.
All knobs lock tightly as they should, and all movements are good.
Rotating back is tight and works as it should.
Bellows is in excellent condition and tested light-tight.
Schneider Xenar 135mm F4.7:
The 135mm lens is a slightly wider than normal-angle of view lens on 4X5 (similar to a 40mm lens on 35mm cameras). Lens is in good, used condition. Clean glass, good working shutter.
Ask us about combining this purchase with any of our other large format lenses or film holders.