Linhof Master Technika 4X5 Field Camera with 150mm + 180mm Lenses + Holders
$2,750.00 / Sold Out
The Master Technika is Linhof's last iteration of the Technika line, and is still in production today (with minor modifications). Parts and service are readily available from Linhof, worldwide. The 'Master' is the culmination of nearly a century of Technika production, and includes many useful upgrades and functional advances. It is an extremely rigid/sturdy design, with a good range of movements and a massive bellows draw. Geared rise and shift, a built in viewing hood, a super-bright and sharp fresnel combo and a revolving back are some of the many features that make this an excellent camera, in the field or the studio.
- Linhof Master Technika 4X5 field camera
- Schneider APO Symmar S MC 150mm F5.6 lens
- 150mm focusing cam
- Rodenstock Apo Sironar N MC 180mm F5.6 (Caltar II-N) lens
- 3 4X5 film holders (used, modern, tested light-tight)
- Sturdy, all metal construction
- Front movements include swing, geared rise and geared shift
- Rear movements include swing and tilt
- Built-in coupled rangefinder
- Rotating back
- Built-in viewing hood
- Bright fresnel lens/ground glass combination
- Very long bellows draw
- Top of frame can be unlatched, for use with extreme wide angle lenses or extreme rise
- New style Linhof bellows (long-lasting material)
Camera is in good working condition, with all around normal signs of use.
New style bellows were recently replaced and in pristine condition (tested light-tight).
All knobs lock tightly as they should and all movements are good.
Original Linhof ground glass/fresnel combo is bright and sharp.
Rangefinder working nicely.
Schneider APO Symmar S MC 150mm F5.6:
The 150mm lens is a normal-angle of view lens on 4X5 (equivalent to a 50mm lens on 35mm format cameras). Top of the line, high-end lens (one of the best in its class). Latest version of Schneiders 150mm lens production. Glass is clean and multi-coated. Shutter fires nicely on all speeds.
Rodenstock APO Sironar N 180mm F5.6:
The 180mm is a tele/portrait-angle of view lens on 4X5 (equivalent to a 65mm lens on 35mm format cameras). Branded as "Caltar", for sale as "Calumet's" home brand. Latest style of Rodenstock N line. Clean, multi-coated, APO-corrected glass. Shutter fires nicely on all speeds.
Ask us about combining this purchase with any of our other large format lenses or film holders.