Linhof Super Technika IV 4X5 Camera with 150mm + 210mm Lenses + Holders
$1,500.00 / Sold Out
The Technika IV is one of Linhof's most advanced field cameras. Its all metal construction is extremely rigid and sturdy, with a good range of movements and a massive bellows draw. Geared rise, lots of shift/swing movements and a revolving back make this an excellent camera, in the field or studio.
- Linhof Super Technika IV 4X5 field camera
- Schneider Symmar 150mm F5.6 lens
- 150mm focusing cam
- Schneider Symmar 210mm F5.6 lens
- 3 4X5 film holders (used, modern, tested light-tight)
- Sturdy, all metal construction
- Front movements include swing, geared rise and shift
- Rear movements include swing and tilt
- Built-in coupled rangefinder
- Rotating back
- Bright fresnel lens/ground glass combination
- Very long bellows draw
- Top of frame can be unlatched, for use with extreme wide-angle lenses or extreme rise
Camera is in good working condition, with all around normal signs of use.
A brand new bellows was recently installed.
All knobs lock tightly and all movements are good.
Original Linhof ground glass/fresnel combo is bright and sharp.
Viewing hood is missing.
Rangefinder works nicely, a cam for the 150mm lens is included.
Schneider Symmar 150mm F5.6:
The 150mm lens is a normal-angle of view lens on 4X5 (equivalent to a 50mm lens on 35mm format cameras). Linhof select lens. Clean, multi-coated glass. Shutter fires nicely on all speeds.
Schneider Symmar 210mm F5.6:
The 210mm is a tele/portrait-angle of view lens on 4X5 (equivalent to an 85mm lens on 35mm format cameras). Linhof select lens. Clean, coated glass. Shutter fires nicely on all speeds.
Ask us about combining this purchase with any of our other large format lenses or film holders.