Linhof Technika 5X7 Field Camera with Apo-Lanthar 210mm F4.5 Lens + Holders
The Super Technika 5X7 is an extremely rigid, sturdy, all metal field camera, offering a good range of movements and a massive bellows draw. Geared rise and shift, a built-in viewing hood and a rotating back make this an excellent camera in the field or the studio.
- Linhof Technika 5X7 field camera
- Voigtlander Apo-Lanthar 210mm F4.5 lens
- 2 5X7 film holders (used, modern, tested light-tight)
- Front movements include forward tilt, geared shift and geared rise
- Rear movements include swing, tilt and drop-bed
- Rotating 5X7 Graflock back
- Built-in viewing hood
- Newer Linhof precision ground glass
Camera body shows normal signs of use.
All knobs and levers are working as they should.
Bellows are brand new.
Voiglander Apo Lanthar 210mm F4.5:
- 210mm a normal-angle of view lens on 5X7 cameras (similar to a 50mm lens on 35mm cameras)
- Covers 5X7 and offers ample movements on 4X5 (makes a great portrait lens on either format)
- The Apo-Lanthar is a legendary lens that incorporates Lanthanum glass elements, giving it its classic and sought-after look
- Produces amazing images with a unique rendering, generally only possibly with Apo-Lanthar lenses
- Front cell has an internal edge blemish, as with pretty much all Apo-Lanthars (will not affect image-quality in any way)
- Front element coating has several small marks (seen in photos, will not affect image-quality in any way)
- Inside and rear cell are clean with no issues to report
- Custom-mounted in a modern Copal #3 shutter, with a corresponding factory aperture scale
- Shutter fires nicely on all speeds
Ask us about combining this purchase with any of our other large format lenses or film holders.