Nagaoka 4X5 Field Camera with Schneider 90mm + 135mm Lenses + Holders
This Nagaoka 4X5 camera is one of the lightest and smallest field cameras ever made, at 2.6LB (1.15KG). This camera is the ideal tool for hikers and backpackers. Along with a nice set of lenses, this is a great outdoors 4X5 field camera kit. There is not much this camera cannot do, in the field or in the studio.
- Nagaoka 4X5 field camera
- Schneider Xenar 135mm F4.7 lens
- Schneider Angulon 90mm F6.8 lens
- 3 4X5 film holders (used, modern, tested light-tight)
- Extremely light and compact design
- Made of 400 year old, kiln-dried, Japanese cherry wood
- Front movements include tilt, rise/fall and limited swing
- Rear movements include tilt and limited swing
- The back can easily be set up for vertical or horizontal positions
This is a used, good working Nagaoka 4X5 field camera.
Bellows is flexible, tested light-tight and in all around good shape.
Cosmetically, this camera is in nice shape with a nice wooden finish and all around light signs of use.
All camera movements, knobs and gears are in good working condition.
Spring back is tight and works as it should.
Plain ground glass is in good condition, can be upgraded upon request ($60-$100 depending on options, ask us before checking out).
Schneider Xenar 135mm F4.7:
The 135mm is a moderately wide/normal-angle of view on 4X5 (equivalent to a 40mm on 35mm format cameras). A compact, coated lens. Clean glass, good working shutter.
Schneider Angulon 90mm F6.8:
The 90mm is a wide-angle of view on 4X5 (equivalent to a 28mm on 35mm format cameras). Clean glass, good working shutter. Compact lens with massive coverage (covers 5X7).
Ask us about combining this purchase with any of our other large format lenses or film holders.