Nagaoka MK II 4X5 Field Camera with 90mm + 135mm Lenses + Holders
This Nagaoka 4X5 camera is one of the lightest and smallest field cameras ever made, at 2.6LB (1.15KG). This camera is the ideal tool for hikers and backpackers. Along with a nice set of lenses, this is a great outdoors 4X5 field camera kit. There is not much this camera cannot do, in the field or in the studio. This later model Nagaoka MK II features various upgrades, such as retro focusing front/rear standards, improved hardware & more. It also has a cut out base bed, allowing any lens to be stored inside the folded camera. Additionally, this reduces the weight even more as well.
- Nagaoka MK II 4X5 field camera
- Schneider Symmar S MC 135mm F5.6 lens (branded for Calumet as Caltar II-S)
- Schneider Super Angulon 90mm F8 lens
- 3 4X5 film holders (used, modern, tested light-tight)
- Extremely light and compact design
- Made of 400 year old, kiln-dried, Japanese cherry wood
- Front movements include tilt, rise/fall and swing
- Rear movements include tilt and swing
- The back can easily be set up for vertical or horizontal positions
- Lens can be left mounted in the closed camera
This is a used, good working Nagaoka 4X5 MK II field camera.
Bellows is flexible, tested light-tight and in all around good shape.
Cosmetically, this camera is in nice shape with a nice wooden finish and all around light signs of use.
All camera movements, knobs and gears are in good working condition.
Spring back is tight and works as it should.
Plain ground glass is in good condition, can be upgraded upon request ($60-$100 depending on options, ask us before checking out).
Schneider Symmar S MC 135mm F5.6:
The 135mm is a moderately wide/normal-angle of view lens on 4X5 (equivalent to a 40mm lens on 35mm format cameras). This is a modern, multi-coated lens. Clean glass, good working shutter. This lens was made by Schneider, but for sale by Calumet as their home brand and marked as a Caltar II-S.
Schneider Super Angulon 90mm F8:
The 90mm is a wide-angle of view lens on 4X5 (equivalent to a 28mm lens on 35mm format cameras). Clean glass, good working shutter. Massive coverage (covers 5X7 and more).
Ask us about combining this purchase with any of our other large format lenses or film holders.