Prinzdorff V5 5X7 Camera with 121mm + 210mm Lenses + 4X5 Back + Holders
This is the ultimate 5X7 field camera. The Prinzdorff was made in India for short while. This camera is made of teak wood and chrome-plated brass hardware. It is an almost identical copy of the Deardorff camera of the same era, with front swings. Most parts are interchangeable with original Deardorff parts. This camera has seen very little use, which is evident in its very nice finish and overall condition.
*5X7 back on this camera is an original Deardorff back.
- Prinzdorff 5X7 field camera, with front swing
- 4X5 rotating reducing back
- Original Deardorff 5X7 back
- Schneider Super Angulon 121mm F8 lens
- Schneider Symmar S 210mm F5.6 lens
- 2 4X5 film holders (used, modern, tested light-tight)
- 2 5X7 film holders (used, modern, tested light-tight)
- Front movements include swing, tilt, rise/fall and micro rise/fall
- Rear movements include swing and tilt
- 4X5 rotating, reducing Graflock back
- 5X7 back can easily be mounted in vertical or horizontal position
This is a nice, used Prinzdorff camera.
Camera shows normal signs of use.
Metal shows some brassing/tarnish from normal use.
Leather handle is strong and works as it should.
Bellows is tested light-tight.
All camera movements, knobs, gears and latches are in good working condition.
Schneider Symmar 121mm F8:
The 150 is a wide-angle of view on 5X7 cameras (moderately wide-angle on 4X5). This lens is offers massive coverage (nearly covers 8X10) and excellent sharpness. Clean glass, shutter fires nicely on all speeds.
Schneider Symmar S 210mm F5.6:
The 210mm is a normal-angle of view lens on 5X7 (tele/portrait on 4X5). It is a modern, coated lens with massive coverage and sharpness. Glass is clean, shutter works as it should.
Ask us about combining this purchase with any of our other large format lenses or film holders.