Shen Hao FCL57-A 5X7 Field Camera with 150mm + 210mm Lenses + Holders
The FCL57-A is Shen Hao's answer to the E.G. Phillips Explorer camera design: an ultra-lightweight camera with extreme flexibility, rigidity, and an extremely long bellows draw. Setup is fast and easy due to state of the art features, such as separate locking mechanisms, positive center detentes and self adjusting/zeroing struts. This is an excellent, modern kit with a brand new camera and two used, high-end, modern lenses.
- Shen Hao FCL57-A
- Fuji W 150mm F6.3 lens
- Schneider Symmar S MC 210mm F5.6 lens
- 2 5X7 film holders (used, modern, tested light-tight)
- Front movements include swing, rise/fall, shift and on/off axis tilt
- Rear movements include tilt and swing
- Both front and rear standards have retro movement, to easily accommodate very short focal lengths
- Camera uses common, easy to find, Linhof Technika-style lens boards
- All new Shen Hao ground glass design
- 5X7 Graflock back
- Interchangeable bellows
- Back can easily be mounted in vertical or horizontal position
Camera body shows normal signs of use.
All knobs and levers are working as they should.
Fuji W 150mm F5.6:
The 150mm is a wide-angle of view lens on 5X7 (equivalent to a 35mm lens on 35mm format cameras). This is a modern, compact, coated lens. Excellent coverage and sharpness. Clean glass and a good working shutter.
Schneider Symmar S MC 210mm F5.6:
The 210mm is a normal-angle of view lens on 4X5 (equivalent to a 50mm lens on 35mm format cameras). This is a modern, sharp, multi-coated lens. Massive coverage (covers 8X10). Glass is clean, shutter fires nicely on all speeds.
Ask us about combining this purchase with any of our other large format lenses or film holders.