Shen Hao FCL810-A 8X10 Field Camera with Schneider 305mm F9 Lens + Holder
The FCL810-A is Shen Hao's answer to the E.G. Phillips Explorer camera design: an ultra-lightweight camera, with extreme flexibility, rigidity, and an extremely long bellows draw. Setup is fast and easy, due to state-of-the-art features such as separate locking mechanisms, positive center detentes and self adjusting/zeroing struts. This is an excellent, modern camera kit with a high-end, modern lens.
- Shen Hao FCL810-A camera
- Schneider G Claron 305mm F9 lens
- 1 8X10 film holder (used, modern, tested light-tight)
- Original ground glass protector
- Front movements include swing, rise/fall, shift and on/off axis tilt
- Rear movements include tilt and swing
- Both front and rear standards have retro movement, to easily accommodate very short focal lengths
- Camera uses common, easy to find, Sinar-style lens boards
- Brand new KB Canham precision ground glass
- Interchangeable bellows
- Back can easily be mounted in vertical or horizontal position
Camera body shows minimal signs of use.
All knobs and levers are working as they should.
Schneider G Claron 305mm F9:
305mm is a normal-angle of view on 8X10 (similar to a 50mm lens on 35mm format cameras). This is a modern, sharp, multi-coated lens. Massive coverage/image circle on this lens. The glass is clean, with exception of a >1mm nick on rear element coating (will not affect image quality in any way). Shutter fires nicely on all speeds.
Ask us about combining this purchase with any of our other large format lenses or film holders.