Sinar P2 4X5 Camera with 210mm lens + holders + film + fresnel
Sinar's P2 is the flagship, top of the line, fully geared articulating camera.
This particular set is made up of two "rear" P2 standards.
• Sinar P2 4X5 monorail camera
• Yamasaki 210mm F6.3 lens in Copal #1
• Standard bellows
• Standard 12" rail
• 6" extension rail
• 2 4X5 film holders (modern, tested)
• Sealed, 25 sheet box of CatLABS X FILM 80 II BW negative film
• Fully geared, articulating body
• Improved grips and controls
• Automatic DOF calculator
• Positive center detents throughout
• Back can easily be mounted in vertical or horizontal position
• Bright fresnel screen combo
• Fully modular and expandable system, compatible with any and all Sinar system
• Bellows are tested light tight
• All movements, gears, knobs and locks work as they should
• Camera shows normal signs of use
• This camera is used, tested and working as it should
• Spring lock back is tight and works as it should
• Ground glass is clean and clear
Yamasaki 210mm F6.3:
• 210mm is a tele/portrait angle of view lens on 4X5 cameras (similar to a 85mm
lens on 35mm format camera)
• Branded as "Prinz"
• Modern, compact, coated lens with large coverage (covers 5X7)
• Lens glass is generally clean with with no major issues to report, no scratches, haze
or fungus, minor internal dust/debris
• Shutter is in good working order and fires nicely on all speeds
Ask us about combining this purchase with any of our other large format lenses or film holders.