Tachihara 4X5 Camera with Fuji MC 150mm + 210mm Lenses + Holders
The Tachihara is a modern, wooden camera, made in Japan. It is made from 400 year old kiln dried, Japanese cherry wood and finished with a protective layer. This later version incorporates many improvements, including easy grip knobs, Teflon washers, self-zeroing struts, a fresnel lens, rear retro moving standard & more.
- Tachihara 4X5 field camera
- Fuji W-N EBC 150mm F5.6 lens
- Fuji W-N EBC 210mm F5.6 lens
- 3 4X5 film holders (used, modern, tested light-tight)
- Front movements include swing, rise/fall and axis tilts
- Rear movements include swing and tilt
- Camera uses common, easy to find, Technika-style lens boards
- Both front and rear standards have retro movement, to easily accommodate very short focal lengths
Camera is in good used condition, showing normal signs of use/handling.
All camera movements, knobs, gears and latches are in good working condition.
Spring back is tight and works as it should.
Original Tachihara fresnel lens and gridded protective panel are clean and very bright.
Fuji W-N EBC 150mm F5.6:
The 150mm is a normal-angle lens on 4X5, (equivalent to a 50mm lens on 35mm format cameras). This is a compact, top of the line, multi-coated lens, which offers excellent coverage and extreme sharpness. Glass is clean, shutter fires nicely on all speeds.
Fuji W-N EBC 210mm F5.6:
The 210mm is a tele/portrait-angle of view lens on 4X5, (equivalent to a 85mm lens on 35mm format cameras). This is a top of the line 210mm lens. A modern, multi-coated lens, which offers excellent coverage (nearly covers 8X10) and sharpness. Glass is clean, shutter fires nicely on all speeds.
Ask us about combining this purchase with any of our other large format lenses or film holders.