Toyo 45DM 4X5 Safari Camera with Fuji 180mm F5.6 Lens + Holders
The Toyo DM system is the precursor of the modern Toyo G series. It is a super high-precision LF system, offering mostly geared movements and a fully articulating and modular design.
- Toyo 4X5 45DM camera (safari tan version)
- Fuji EBC W 180mm F5.6 lens
- 2 4X5 film holders (used, modern, tested light-tight)
- Front and rear movements include geared shift, geared rise, geared fine focus, swing and tilt
- Rotating back
- Bail back lever, makes loading and unloading holders much easier
Camera body shows some scrapes, bumps, dings, brassing and other normal signs of use.
Bellows is light-tight.
Knobs and levers lock tightly and work as they should.
Original, gridded Toyo ground glass/fresnel combo is in good condition.
Fuji 180mm F5.6:
This is a modern, multi-coated lens. Slightly longer than normal-angle of view lens on 4X5 (similar to a 70mm lens on 35mm cameras). This lens offers massive coverage (nearly covers 8X10). Clean glass has no haze, fungus, scratches or other issues. Shutter works as it should.
Ask us about combining this purchase with any of our other large format lenses or film holders.