Deardorff V8 8X10 Camera with 300mm F5.6 Lens Upgraded ground glass NEW BELLOWS
The ultimate 8X10 field camera. Lightweight, compact folding and superb, handmade craftsmanship. Paired with a superb, modern lens.
Brand new bellows installed.
Upgraded ground glass.
• Deardorff V8 front swing 8X10 field camera
• Schneider Symmar S MC 300mm F5.6
• Modern 8X10 film holder
• Compact folding
• Made of Honduran mahogany wood
• Front movements include swing, rise/fall and tilt (on/off axis)
• Rear movements include (extended) swing and tilt
• Back can easily be mounted in vertical or horizontal position
• Brand new bellows
• Brand new upgraded ultrabright fresnel lens/ground glass combo
• This camera is used, tested and working as it should
• Original wood finish is intact and has nice patina all around
• All metal hardware is in good condition
• Cosmetically, this camera shows normal signs of use
• Brand new bellows made of high tech lightweight Kevlar fabric lined with organza silk - water, dust and tear proof
• All camera movements, knobs, gears, tracks and latches are in good working condition
• Spring back is tight and works as it should (includes the rare leaf springs)
• Upgraded ultrabright CatLABS fresnel/ground glass combo is brand new
Schneider Symmar S MC 300mm F5.6:
• 300mm is a normal-angle of view lens on 8X10 cameras (similar to a 50mm lens on 35mm cameras)
• This lens is used, tested and working as it should
• Clean, modern, multi-coated glass
• Copal #3 shutter is in good working condition and fires nicely on all speeds, aperture scale is hand marked
• Lens shows some "schneideritis" which will not impact image quality in any way
• Clean glass, with no haze, fungus or scratches
Ask us about combining this purchase with any of our other large format lenses or film holders.