VDS MKIII 8X10 Field Camera with Computar 305mm Lens + Holder
Pre-order item, 4-5 week lead time.
This listing is for the body only (lens in photo not included).
The VDS is a modern, light-weight field camera design, made in Hungary. It is made of American, black walnut wood and high-end stainless steel/aluminum hardware. The MKIII (Tourister model), has an innovative single rail design that provides lots of movements on both the front and rear, as well as excellent rigidity and stability. 4X5 and 5X7 reducing backs for this camera are in stock. Ask about adding one to your order.
- VDS MKIII 8X10 field camera
- Ultra light-weight (7.5LB)
- Composite bellows construction (water/dust/tear proof)
- Front movements include rise/fall, shift, swing and on/off axis tilt
- Rear movements include swing and tilt
- Maximum bellows is 22+ inches
- Minimum bellows is 3 inches or less
- Back can easily be mounted in vertical or horizontal position
- Ground glass is bright and easy to use
- Camera takes standard Sinar/Horseman lens boards
This camera is brand new and has never been used.
Ask us about combining this purchase with any of our large format lenses or film holders to make a ready-to-shoot kit.