Zone VI 4X5 Field Camera with Fuji 90mm + 150mm Lenses + Holders
Made in Newfane VT, the Zone VI is an amazing example of great craftsmanship and refinement. This is a later version Zone VI camera, with wonderful walnut wood and gold-plated hardware. The camera folds up into a tiny package, which is compact and very portable. All of the cameras movements are smooth and precise. This camera is a marvel of modern engineering, with beautiful wood/metal work, amazing finish and looks. It offers lots of movements and excellent rigidity.
- Zone VI 4X5 field camera
- Fuji SW 90mm F8 lens
- Fuji W 150mm F6.3 lens
- 3 4X5 film holders (used, modern, tested light-tight)
- Front movements include swing, shift, rise/fall and yaw free/axis tilts (with center detentes)
- Rear movements include tilt and swing
- Camera uses common and easy to find 4X4 lens boards
- Interchangeable bellows
- Both front and rear standards have retro movement, to easily accommodate very short focal lengths
- Massive bellows draw, this camera will accommodate pretty much any lens you can think of
- Capable of massive movements
- Bail back lever
- Back can easily be mounted in vertical or horizontal position
This is a used, good working condition Zone VI 4X5 camera.
Cosmetically, this camera is in very good shape with minimal signs of use.
Bellows is tested light-tight and in good working condition.
All camera movements, knobs, gears and latches are in good working condition.
Spring back and bail back lever is tight and works perfectly.
Original Zone VI ground glass is clean and clear (ask us about upgrading to a brand new KB Canham ground glass for an additional $75).
Fuji W 150mm F6.3:
The 150mm is a normal-angle of view lens on 4X5 cameras (equivalent to a 50mm lens on 35mm format cameras). This is a very compact lens, which offers massive coverage (covers 5X7). Excellent sharpness and clean glass. Shutter fires nicely on all speeds. Aperture scale is hand-marked.
Fuji SW 90mm F8:
The 90mm is a wide-angle of view lens on 4X5 (equivalent to a 28mm lens on 35mm format cameras). Clean/coated glass, very sharp, lots of coverage (covers 5X7). Shutter fires nicely on all speeds.
Ask us about combining this purchase with any of our other large format lenses or film holders.