About UsCatLABS is Boston's premier all analog camera store (and one of the last remaining camera stores in the city), selling film cameras and providing a full suite of film processing services through the Boston Film Lab.
The Boston Film Lab is Boston's newest pro lab, offering unsurpassed quality service with Boston's only 1 hour turnaround rush service. At Boston Film Lab, we process 35mm film, 120 film, all large format film up to 11X14 in color and BW! We also process disposable cameras. Boston Film Lab always returns your negatives. Our services start at $10, bring your films, mail them in or drop them off in our 24/7 drop box. For more info, go to www.bostonfilmlab.info.
CatLABS specializes in traditional photographic equipment, selling 35mm cameras, medium and large format cameras and lenses as well as film processing and darkroom equipment. We sell point and shoot cameras, SLR 35mm cameras, Medium format cameras and Large format cameras. We carry all camera brands and usually have more than 1000 cameras in stock to choose from. Come on in to shop in person, or on our website and choose from our huge selection of Canon, Nikon, Minolta, Pentax, Leica, Hasselblad, Fuji, Vivitar, Olympus, Mamiya, Bronica, Linhof, Shen-Hao, Chamonix and Rolleiflex cameras of all models and types.
We sell all types of films currently on the market including most color and BW films from Kodak, Ilford, Fujifilm, Reflx, Cinestill, Rollei as well as our own brand CatLABS x FILM.
CatLABS Sells and services new and used Jobo processors, tanks and parts, including all current and legacy products. CatLABS is a factory trained service station for all your Jobo service and spare parts needs.
CatLABS is a one-stop shop for everything large format. We are one of the only places in the world specifically dedicated to large format photography, and carry a wide range of cameras, lenses, film holders, tripods, film and all other related accessories.
We refurbish and service all large format brands, and represent several leading camera brands and makers in the US.
As part of a responsible and sustainable business model, we here at CatLABS do our best to reduce our carbon footprint. We try to only use previously used packing materials that come from our suppliers.
3514 Washington St.
Jamaica Plain MA 02130
CatLABS has moved to its new and permanent location, and happy to be back in our namesake, Jamaica Plain, MA.
Reach us by "T" on the Orange Line, (3 minute walk from Green St. station), by bike (the dedicated Southwest Corridor bike path leads almost to our front door), By foot, or by car with ample, easy FREE parking on washington St. (either side).
We are located near to the former famous Doyl'es pub and right next door to the amazing Midway Cafe live music bar. We are 5 minutes away from the Samuel Adams Brewery (tap room + free tours year round) and about 5 minute walk from the amazing Arnold Arboretum.
- Monday-Friday, 9-5:30 (09:00-17:30) NO APPOINTMENT NEEDED - just walk in :)
- NEW: Saturday hours: 10-5 (10:00-17:00) Come on in!
- We offer service and support for all Jobo processors and products, with full Jobo factory support
- Spare parts for most machines are readily available and others are available as special order items
- Repair estimates are always free
- Orders are processed and shipped daily
- The cutoff time for all orders is 10 AM on weekdays
- We accept payment via PayPal, through our website's automatic checkout process
- We are also able to accept payment via direct bank transfer, though a small fee might be added
Shipping in the US:
- Shipping in the US will be via USPS First Class Mail, Priority Mail, or Fedex
- International service will be shipped via First Class Mail International, Priority Mail International, or Fedex
- All shipping costs, import duties, tariffs, and other custom fees are the responsibility of the buyer (please check your country's import regulations)
- Due to complexities beyond our control, it is hard for us to offer a usable combined shipping quote in each and every case
- Once we have processed your order, we will be able to get an exact shipping quote from our carrier
- If we have overcharged you for shipping, we will refund the excess shipping cost as soon as your order has prepared for shipment
- If you have any questions or concerns about this, please feel free to
- We are happy to offer expedited shipping for all orders that need to arrive ASAP
- We have several overnight and 2-day shipping options
- Please feel free to
- We offer a 14-day inspection period for all used and refurbished items
- All paypal fees (3.5%) are non refundable
- A restocking fee of 15% will be assessed on orders returned outside of this time frame
- New items must be returned in the same new, unused condition in which they were received
- Return shipping and original shipping cost will not be refunded
- Refused international shipments will not be refunded shipping costs and will incur additional return shipping costs
- Custom item orders such as (but not limited to): Custom fit Heiland LED units, Modified large format cameras, or any other item made to order for a customer, cannot be returned or refunded under any circumstance.
As a whole, our industry is largely dominated by men. This can create a challenging environment for all those who are not, or do not identify as men. Add to that a substantial wage gap, and it becomes even more detrimental to diversity.
CatLABS is excited to offer a Gender-Wage-Gap discount. With this offer (extended to all non-male buyers) we will provide a 10% discount off listed prices of all used (and in stock) large format camera kits, and Jobo processor kits.
While we know that this offer will not change the gender imbalance in the photography world, we hope that it at least creates more awareness of it, and encourages other retailers to consider how they might be able to take part in this conversation.
Simply email us at [email protected] and tell us that you’re interested in taking advantage of the discount and what gear you’re thinking about. We will provide you with the promo code, which can then be applied at the time of check out on our website. Feel free to include any questions, thoughts, concerns or details that you wish to share with us.
Please note, we will not ask you to prove your gender. We just ask that you do not abuse this program, as it is built on trust and bettering our community.