About UsCatLABS specializes in traditional photographic equipment, from large format cameras and lenses, to film processing and darkroom gear.
CatLABS is the exclusive US distributor of Jobo analog products, and a factory service station for all your Jobo service and spare parts needs.
CatLABS is a one-stop shop for everything large format. We are one of the only places in the world specifically dedicated to large format photography, and carry a wide range of cameras, lenses, film holders, tripods, film and all other related accessories.
We refurbish and service all large format brands, and represent several leading camera brands and makers in the US.
As part of a responsible and sustainable business model, we here at CatLABS do our best to reduce our carbon footprint. We try to only use previously used packing materials that come from our suppliers.
3514 Washington St.
Jamaica Plain MA 02130
CatLABS has moved to its new and permanent location, and happy to be back in our namesake, Jamain Plain, MA.
Reach us by "T" on the Orange Line, (3 minute walk from Green St. station), by bike (the dedicated Southwest Corridor bike path leads almost to our front door), By foot, or by car with ample, easy FREE parking on washington St. (either side).
We are located between the former famous Doyl'es pub and right next door to the amazing Midway Cafe bar and live music venue. We are 5 minutes away from the Samuel Adams Brewery (tap room + free tours year round) and about 5 minute walk from the amazing Arnold Arboretum.
- Monday-Friday, 10-6
- We offer service and support for all Jobo processors and products, with full Jobo factory support
- Spare parts for most machines are readily available and others are available as special order items
- Repair estimates are always free
- Orders are processed and shipped daily
- The cutoff time for all orders is 10 AM on weekdays
- We accept payment via PayPal, through our website's automatic checkout process
- We are also able to accept payment via direct bank transfer, though a small fee might be added
Shipping in the US:
- Shipping in the US will be via USPS First Class Mail, Priority Mail, or Fedex
- International service will be shipped via First Class Mail International, Priority Mail International, or Fedex
- All shipping costs, import duties, tariffs, and other custom fees are the responsibility of the buyer (please check your country's import regulations)
- Due to complexities beyond our control, it is hard for us to offer a usable combined shipping quote in each and every case
- Once we have processed your order, we will be able to get an exact shipping quote from our carrier
- If we have overcharged you for shipping, we will refund the excess shipping cost as soon as your order has prepared for shipment
- If you have any questions or concerns about this, please feel free to
- We are happy to offer expedited shipping for all orders that need to arrive ASAP
- We have several overnight and 2-day shipping options
- Please feel free to
- We offer a 14-day inspection period for all used and refurbished items
- All paypal fees (3.5%) are non refundable
- A restocking fee of 15% will be assessed on orders returned outside of this time frame
- New items must be returned in the same new, unused condition in which they were received
- Return shipping and original shipping cost will not be refunded
- Refused international shipments will not be refunded shipping costs and will incur additional return shipping costs
As a whole, our industry is largely dominated by men. This can create a challenging environment for all those who are not, or do not identify as men. Add to that a substantial wage gap, and it becomes even more detrimental to diversity.
CatLABS is excited to offer a Gender-Wage-Gap discount. With this offer (extended to all non-male buyers) we will provide a 10% discount off listed prices of all used (and in stock) large format camera kits, and Jobo processor kits.
While we know that this offer will not change the gender imbalance in the photography world, we hope that it at least creates more awareness of it, and encourages other retailers to consider how they might be able to take part in this conversation.
Simply email us at email@example.com and tell us that you’re interested in taking advantage of the discount and what gear you’re thinking about. We will provide you with the promo code, which can then be applied at the time of check out on our website. Feel free to include any questions, thoughts, concerns or details that you wish to share with us.
Please note, we will not ask you to prove your gender. We just ask that you do not abuse this program, as it is built on trust and bettering our community.