Arca Swiss Oschwald 5X7 Monorail Camera with Fuji 210mm F5.6 Lens + Holders
The Arca Swiss Oschwald camera is a highly modular and versatile camera system. It is considered one of the most precise and solid camera designs available. Most parts are interchangeable with other Arca cameras, from any other format/product line, including lens boards, standards, rails, bases, etc'. This camera comes equipped with a soft/wide angle bellows, allowing for some extreme movements and nearly 100% extension of the rail of the camera (~400mm).
- Arca Swiss Oschwald 5X7 camera
- Fuji L 210mm F5.6 lens
- 2 5X7 film holders (used, modern, tested light-tight)
- Front movements include rise, swing, tilt and shift
- Rear movements include rise, swing, tilt and shift
- Geared fine focus, on both front and rear
- Bail back lever, for easy loading/unloading of film holders
- Back can easily be mounted in vertical or horizontal position
Cosmetically, this camera is in used condition with light/normal signs of handling/use.
All knobs lock tightly as they should.
Spring lock back is tight and bail back lever works as it should.
Bellows are tested light-tight.
Plain Arca ground glass is clean and clear.
Fuji L 210mm F5.6:
- 210mm is a normal-angle of view lens on 5X7 cameras (similar to a 50mm lens on 35mm cameras)
- Clean, modern, coated glass
- Shutter fires nicely on all speeds
Ask us about combining this camera with any of our other large format lenses or holders.