CatLABS Universal Digital Darkroom Enlarger Timer
The CatLABS universal darkroom enlarger timer is a rugged, fully featured timer, which can be used in any darkroom, with any enlarger.
The timer is made of virtually indestructible components, and is an ideal tool for high-use settings such as public darkrooms, schools and universities.
Upgrade your mechanical or old/unreliable timer with this modern unit.
- CET01 enlarger rimer
- Power cable
- Spare fuses
- Instruction manual
- Wall-mounting screws and drywall anchors
- Tough metal housing
- Robust design
- Straightforward and simple to use
- Digital microprocessor control
- Universal Voltage (110 to 240 VAC, 50 to 60 Hz)
- Compliant with EU and US standards
- Dedicated focus/safe light toggle switches
- Safelight-red display
- Adjustable display brightness
- Exposure from zero to 999 seconds in 0.1, 0.2, 0.5 or full second increments
- Metronome function with 1, 2, 5 or 10 second beep sound (or turn it off completely)
- Delay compensation in 0.1 second increments for enlargers requiring a delayed start
- All settings retained on power-off
- Optional foot switch (use pull down menu to choose this option)