Heiland LED Safelight
IN STOCK - SHIPS SAME DAY.
This excellent safelight combines red LEDs with white LEDs, for viewing the final print, (i.e. in the fixer tray). This unique 1m long design enables homogeneous and powerful illumination of your darkroom. By means of the integrated intensity adjustment, you are able to adapt the intensity to the working distance. Long term stability is secured.
- Dimensions: 105 X 3 X 3 cm
- Weight: 0.5 kg.
- Internal Voltage: 12 V DC.
- Power Consumption: less than 6 Watt.
- Red Color Peak Wavelength: 620-630 nm.
- White Color Temperature: equivalent to approximately 5000K.
- Temperature Range: 10-30°C
- Relative Humidity: 0-70%
- Accessories: 4 screws, 4 screw anchors, power supply
The ideal light for any BW darkroom application.
No risk of fogging paper, thanks to precise wavelength output.
Homogeneous light output, due to a tube shaped design.
Can be tilted, enabling wall and ceiling mounting.
LEDs guarantee immediate switching on/off and a long-term, stable light output.
No need for lamp replacement.
Secure and bright red light at 630nm wavelength.
White light with approximately 5000k enables fast checking of fixed prints.
Adjustable intensity, according to your application needs.