Heiland TAS Film Processor
Special order: 3 week lead time.
Please specify the type of tank you will be using:
- Jobo (1500/2500)
- HP Combiplan
- Metal/SS tanks
- Custom (let us know)
The Heiland TAS is an alternative film tank processor, suitable for continuous or semi-stand processing, with fully programmable agitation regimes.
The TAS processor simultaneously turns and tilts the film developing tank and adheres to the necessary phases of standstill. This creates a movement similar to manual development, but with much more precisely controlled agitation.
Together, with the integrated calculator for temperature compensation, your negatives will be developed consistently over time.
You can directly transfer predetermined parameters for film development, programming only consists of entering the data.
Several individual development modes are supported by small external memory modules.
The device is easily transportable and can even be powered by a car battery.
- Development of 35mm film, roll film and 4X5” sheet film
- Ideal for the zone system and two-bath development
- Better acutance of the negatives, due to a process of agitation with phases of standstill
- Compensates total development time, depending on programmed temperature
- Reproducible development results
- Transportable, can also be used in cars or campers with 12V supply
- Small footprint
- Solid, long-living, metal construction