JOBO SilverBase: Compact Rotary Film Processor (IN STOCK)
In its 100th anniversary year, JOBO introduces the SilverBase: the smallest film processor.
The modular tank system can be used by beginners, laboratories and
professionals. With the SilverBase, JOBO now has the perfect product for all those who have little space, usually concentrate on the development of B&W films and have a tight budget.
Developing your own black-and-white film in rotary processing has not been as easy and cheap as it is now with the JOBO SilverBase for a long time. The compact device impresses with its simple design and the JOBO-typical elements.
• small processor without water jacket
• A power plug provides power to the unit to allow rotation of the magnetically coupled tanks in either direction
• The compact electronic control including the motor is enclosed in a small housing that has the exact dimensions of the 1510 tank
• uses only half as much chemicals as tilt development and leads to absolutely reproducible results due to the constant agitation
• 120 ml of developer is required per film
• Compatible with all 1500 series tanks
• Compatible with 2520
• Tanks of these series can be used on SilverBase with 1504 magnet
• Develops 35mm, 120 rolls and 4x5 sheets(w/2520 + 2509n reel)