Tetenal Parvofin Film Developing Tabs
PARVOFIN TABS go back to the legendary powdered PARVOFIN TABS formula, which was already launched by TETENAL in the 1950s – the relaunch of the brand is based on the adaptation of the PARVOFIN TABS formula to today's film emulsions, taking into account current legal requirements for chemical ingredients of photo chemicals. PARVOFIN TABS contains no boron compounds.
The mixing of the working solution is carried out by dissolving the PARVOFIN TABS Part A and Part B in hot water - after cooling, the developer is ready to use. Two different dilutions, a normal dilution to 150 ml working solution and an economy dilution to 300 ml - or a multiple of each - allow the use of all development cans in all sizes from all manufacturers.
The extraordinarily long shelf life of the PARVOFIN TABS of at least 4 years allows a particularly high economic efficiency, especially if only sporadic work is carried out over a longer periods of time. A very special advantage of the tabs is the temperature-independent storage in a very wide range from -40 F to 104 F no other photochemical product is equipped with such a tolerance.
• Fine-grain compensation developer
• Optimal balance of sharpness and fine graininess
• Good use of the manufacturing film sensitivity
• For T-Grain films and for classic emulsions
• Wide-ranging, natural tonal reproduction
• No boron compounds
• Always fresh chemistry
• Easy to use
• Free of boron compounds
• Temperature-independent storage
• Years of durability
• Easy and safe transport
• Ideal for sporadic use
• Constant results over long periods of time
• Jar with 10 tablets each, 10 x part A and 10 x part B
• B&W developer tablets for 10 x 150 – 300 ml negative developer, for max. 20