Wisner Pocket Expedition Ultra Light 8X10 camera
The ultimate field camera, made of cherry wood and aluminum. Handcrafted to perfection in Marion, MA, USA, by master camera builder Ron Wisner with precision and tolerances that defy belief.
This camera packs every advanced feature Wisner cameras are known for, including the patented off axis geared tilt and rear rise adjustment. This camera features a massive 35+ inches of bellows draw, and manages all of this 4 extension section magic in a tiny folding package weighing in at under 9.5lbs.
• Wisner Pocket Expedition 8X10 ultralight field camera
• Genuine #3 Wisner lens board
• Ultralight, compact construction
• Front movements include swing, rise/fall
• Rear movements include swing, patented geared tilt, and rise
• Massive bellows draw
• Back can easily be mounted in vertical or horizontal position
• This camera shows light signs of use and is in very good cosmetic condition
• All camera movements, knobs, gears, and latches are in good working condition
• Spring back is tight and works perfectly
• Original Wisner ground glass is clean and clear (ask us about upgrading to an
ultrabright fresnel/ground glass combo)
Ask us about combining this purchase with any of our other large format lenses or film holders.